Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

VOICE OF MUS-BRC WEEKLY PUBLICATION

VOICE OF MUS-BRC WEEKLY PUBLICATION OF OUR FIRST LADY SEAT OF WISDOM MADDONNA UNIVERSITY STUDENTS BLOCK


ROSARY CRUSADE





Oh lord, I said “It’s a new day and by your grace, I am alive. Guide and lead me today to those who need my help, bless those I can’t help and help us that we may have a fulfilled day. Yet, as I stepped out of my house, I squared my shoulders, kept my fears straight, adjusted my outfit with my chin up, I turned deaf ears to those for which I prayed.

Now, as the day came to an end, I once again relaxed and said “dear lord, my day was hectic you know, but I enjoyed every bit of it and I am glad but I didn’t see any one to lend a helping hand even after I prayed. I tried you know...... but as I was about to sleep, I heard a voice as though it was a whisper, saying, ‘A woman stood at your gate, her eyes filled with tears but you ignored her, a co-worker needed a ride to work but you didn’t offer him one, your personal assistant would have appreciated that extra snack but instead, you chose to throw it away and what about your friend who would have used a simple correction but you chose to embarrass him in public. My child, I presented you with so many instances where you could show love, but you blew them.

We go through this process daily and we keep asking god for forgiveness and he keeps forgiving us and giving us chances, but remember, everyday is not Christmas so stop putting god to a test. You can be a better you, you can achieve greatness through service only if you desire it and work towards making a change. Therefore, be the change you want to see around you.

JOKES

Vera; baby, how are you doing?

George; I am fine sweetie and you?

Vera; I am fine but I need something from you, baby

George; what do you need sweetie?

Vera; can you please send me 20k? I need to buy some accessories

George; sure! No problem sweetheart k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k.

Vera; Huh! What’s this?

George; that’s the 20k you said I should send to you- sent and delivered.

ANNOUNCEMENT

ü Reconcile with god by going for confessions.

ü Join at least one group of this big happy family to cement and authenticate your membership.

ü Weekly meetings of all marian group will hold as follows:

Ø Monday: prayer group and evangelization group.

Ø Tuesday: Media and publication group.

Ø Wednesday: evangelization.

Ø Thursday: media and publication group workshop.

Ø Friday: music and theatre group.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Difficulties come not to obstruct but to instruct.

BIBLE VERSES 


RELATED POSTS THAT WOULD INTEREST YOU

See awesome before and after picture of your favourite celebrity 

Enroll for courses at Sechub Academy Now

HOW TO SHARE YOUR INTERNET WITH FRIENDS USING WIFI HOTSPOT

DOG ADVERT FROM DOG EMPIRE INTERNATIONAL  

CAR ADVERT FROM ANJ 80 INTERNATIONAL 

EARN FROM CHAMPS CORPORATION

ARENA SOCIAL NETWORK- DOWNLOAD 

See 5 things every woman should always deny 

See Traffic evasion Technique by china

See Reboot of Prison break. Find out whats new 

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION- SEO

SCRAPPING OF PUME BY JAMB

DOWNLOAD WHATAPP MESSENGER

 Weekly publication from Madonna University Block Rosary Crusade 1

Beware Ladies See Things your husband is too scared to tell you

4 Tips for creating marriage you want

5 ways to make your husband say I LOVE YOU 

NUC releases lattest ranking of Nigerian Universities

Weekly publication from Madonna University Block Rosary Crusade 2

NUC releases lattest ranking of Nigerian Universities

Weekly publication from Madonna University Block Rosary Crusade 2


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Feel free to drop a comments to help us serve you better

Your Opinion matters a lot to Us

Disclaimer Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of lexxytechcorporations.blogspot.com or any employee thereof